Learn UI in 100 Days - Day 5 - Replicate Twitter (2)
March 04, 2021
Today as the 5th day, I'll continue the twitter replication project.
- adding border, seems Figma doesn't support one side border, so I used a line stroke for border
- adding bottom nav, successfully used components and swap instance for the replication of 4 nav icon
- I used auto layout for the bottom nav frame, and it worked pretty well (after several trials, I finally made it worked)
- inside the frame, the four icons are also placed in a nested frame, however I can't make the them as the outer auto-layouted frame resizes, I am confused and have no idea why.
- ohhh, I realized I resized the wrong frame, if I resize the correct auto layout frame, it will work as expected!
- use the home page as a component and replicated it to four
- I found that the title length doesn't look the same as the screenshot, I tried to adjust the letter spacing, however I am not sure about how much should I adjust, I tried to find the value using chrome's inspect, but can't find it in the computed style. Would be very glad if you could tell me about it.